The Stamford Bus and Shuttle Study provided a fresh look at transportation issues vital to the City of Stamford, the business community, residents, and commuters throughout the region. The study process included meaningful, ongoing engagement to key stakeholders in the city through presentations, study briefing materials, one-on-one interviews, and data collection to inform the planning process. Engagement with transportation providers, commuters, and decision-makers was fundamentally important to developing successful outcomes.
Want to be involved? Contact us.
- January 25 – Pop-up event at Stamford Transportation Center: 1-3pm, 4-7pm
- February 8 – Project Open House at Stamford Transportation Center: 4-7pm
- November 16: Customer feedback at STC
The consultant team was engaged in the following activities to advance this study phase since fall 2016:
- CTtransit bus service data collection
- Analysis and documentation of existing conditions
- Interviews with CTtransit operating staff
- Field observations at the Stamford
- Identification of service issues and opportunities
- Development of preliminary planning concepts
- Developed core recommendations and implementation plan
- Completion of the Urban Transit Study Final Report
- Completion of the Urban Transit Study Executive Summary